Secure On Site Shredding Services for Government Agencies
- Contract # GS-03F-0025V
- DUNS– 785476982
- GSA Schedule-36
- SINS- 51-507 (Document and Media shredding)
- Cage Code– 4KX28
- NAICS Codes– 561990, 334112, 492110, 493190, 518210, 519120, 541512, 541519, 541611, 541618, 561439, 561439, 561990, 562119, 562219, 562920
Information Protection Specialists:
Paper & Document Destruction/Shredding
Hard Drive & Digital Media Destruction
RMS is NAID certified for both on and off-site destruction of your confidential information. This includes paper documents and valuable media which contains tens of thousands of records such as hard drives and backup tapes.
RMS is one of the leading information protection companies in the Mid-Atlantic region.
100% of all material destroyed by RMS is certified for destruction and recycled.
Federal Government Clients
- U.S. Department of Justice
- Federal Protective Services
- US Marshals
- Federal Maritime Center
- US Coast Guard
- Social Security
- National Park Service
- Department of Human Services
- Customs and Border Patrol Training Center
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- And Others
- Maryland Lottery
- Maryland Retirement Agency
- Springfield Hospital Center
- State of West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources
- The West Virginia Regional Jail System
- West Virginia Legal Aid
Counties – West Virginia
- Berkeley County
- Jefferson County
- Morgan County
Records Management Solutions, Inc. (RMS) is a Highly Qualified Document & Media Destruction Provider for Federal Clients.
(RMS) is headquartered in Martinsburg, West Virginia. The company was founded in 2001 as a records storage facility, but has since grown included many of the services available today. Now, we are a full-service information protection and document destruction company dedicated to providing clients with timely, efficient, and fully-secured state-of-the-art records management systems.
RMS continues to serve a myriad of medical facilities, law firms, banks and a number of public and private companies.