1. Danger of paper shredders The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued a safety alert about paper shredders after receiving 50 reports of finger injuries, including amputation and lacerations, in a recent five-year period. Most of the injuries involved children younger th
1. Security Express: Proper Hard Drive Disposal What do you do with a dead drive? This is how you properly destroy a hard drive. 2. History of Hard Disk Drives (and How They Work) Ever wondered what was inside of that clunky brick on which you store most of your Steam games and genera
1. Know the facts about paper shredding When it comes to cutting identity theft and protecting your sensitive information, it pays to know the facts. There are many common myths regarding paper shredding and media destruction. 2. What to do When Your Identity is Stolen?
1. Document Shredding Services Industry Overview As a business owner, you may want to consider hiring document shredding services. Many businesses, such as law firms, accountants, and large corporations, to name a few, produce a lot of documents that contain confidential information.
1. Off-site vs On-site Shredding There are multiple options for secure paper shredding, meaning that it can take place off-site and on-site. When all documents are collected from a business and transported to a secure facility to be shredded, this is called off-site shredding. On-site
1. 15 Facts About Paper Shredding Paper shredding isn’t just something that happens in the office. Many firms’ need for document destruction is so great that they hire dedicated shredding companies to visit their offices with huge ten-wheel trucks with giant paper shreddin
1. How can you SECURELY Erase a Hard Drive? Whether you’re selling your computer or giving it away or throwing it away, you need to make sure your hard drive data is securely erased. 2. DoD News: Destroying old hard drives and security tips. Protecting your electronic assets is