1. Know the facts about paper shredding When it comes to cutting identity theft and protecting your sensitive information, it pays to know the facts. There are many common myths regarding paper shredding and media destruction. 2. What to do When Your Identity is Stolen?
1. Document Shredding Services Industry Overview As a business owner, you may want to consider hiring document shredding services. Many businesses, such as law firms, accountants, and large corporations, to name a few, produce a lot of documents that contain confidential information.
1. Off-site vs On-site Shredding There are multiple options for secure paper shredding, meaning that it can take place off-site and on-site. When all documents are collected from a business and transported to a secure facility to be shredded, this is called off-site shredding. On-site
1. 15 Facts About Paper Shredding Paper shredding isn’t just something that happens in the office. Many firms’ need for document destruction is so great that they hire dedicated shredding companies to visit their offices with huge ten-wheel trucks with giant paper shreddin
1. How Can You Choose The Most Effective Document Shredding Services? Keep in mind that not all document shredding services are the same! Everyone has his/her own recipe of success. Be sure you do your study as well as due diligence on the solutions and firms that are presently avail
1. The Top Benefits of Professional Document Shredding Services for Your Enterprise If you have your own shredder, document shredding tends to be disorganized, and you are not even sure that you are complying with legal requirements. But with a professional shredding service, you can
Look at all of the biggest data breaches of last year. The breaches that often get the most publicity or attention, like the Target data breach, are results of hackers finding a way into a company’s system and taking information. However, studies have shown that employees working with