Secure Hard Drive Recycling Service by RMS
RMS is a green company.
We take our commitment to our environment very seriously, and we want to leave the world a cleaner, greener place for our children and our children’s children. We do our small part by making sure that any products we destroy, whether it’s paper, hard drives and electronics, or other materials, are properly recycled.
Take Into Consideration Some Points About Recycling:
- Recycling causes 75% less air pollution and 35% less water pollution according to the EPA.
- Recycling 1 ton of paper saves 17 mature trees, 7,000 gallons of water, 3 cubic yards of landfill space, and 2 barrels of oil. It also saves 4,100 kilowatt hours of electricity which is enough to power the average home for 5 months!
So when you call RMS to take your paper and electronics, you do all of that and more. So, what can be recycled?
Types of Paper Documents:
- Financial Records
- Personnel Records
- Medical Records
- Credit Card Information
- Contracts and Legal Correspondences
- Customer and Vendor Files
- And much more
Electronics we “e-cycle”:
- Telephones and cell phones
- Fax machines
- Printers and copiers
- Old-Style Televisions
- Banking and Financial Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Rechargeable batteries
- Electronic Circuit boards and components
- Stereo Equipment, Games, PDA’s
Going green has never been so easy with RMS.